Text Display YDTD-20N with NMEA 2000 Micro Male connector is in stock and ready for order.
This NMEA 2000 multifunction instrument display provides you with the following data:
- vessel's position (GPS);
- speed and course (SOG, COG, STW, heading);
- wind data (AWA, AWS, TWA, TWS);
- weather data (air and water temperature, atmospheric pressure);
- water depth;
- log and trip distance;
- engine revolutions, two engines are supported;
- batteries voltage;
- system time.
And this list will be continued at the following firmware updates. The Display's dimensions are 91x39x16mm, typical power consumption is 20 mA only. One model with a black case and blue screen is available at this moment.
To learn more about Text Display see: www.yachtd.com/products/display.html
- Analyze fuel and water consumption and the heeling impact with Voyage Recorder / March 14, 2016
- Meet the Display! / February 19, 2016
- How to plot a polar diagram and to build a wind rose using data collected by the Voyage Recorder / February 8, 2016
- Review of our Instruments Text Display in Panbo Marine Electronics Blog / April 20, 2016
- Updates for Text Display and Voyage Recorder / May 16, 2016
- Your own depth map with Voyage Recorder and ReefMaster / May 16, 2016