We invite you to the booth of our reseller, Kiel Nautic, at Europe's largest boat show from January 20 until 28. See our products in action and even connect to our NMEA 2000 network!
Try our Digital Thermometer, Humidity Sensor, USB and Wi-Fi Gateways, Text Display and other our products at the booth of our reseller Kiel Nautic (Busse Yachtshop). Would you like to test apps on your IPad with our Wi-Fi gateway or get first-hand experience with our gateway's web gauges? It is easy; the Wi-Fi Gateway's network at booth A49 in Halle 11 will be open for all visitors. Until January 22 you can also sit down and talk to us at the expo. We will not be present at the booth all the time, so it is better to schedule a meeting.
We have recently received many questions about the web gauges, especially about its work with engines. In today's update for the Wi-Fi Gateway, we have added engine hours, boost pressure, fuel consumption, fuel economy and alternator voltage. Come to A49 and see it in action, or if you are already the happy owner of a Wi-Fi Gateway, just download it.
- Happy New Year and Merry Christmas / December 25, 2017
- Firmware 1.02 for J1708 Engine Gateway / December 8, 2017
- CAN Log Viewer update with DTC support for J1939 engines / December 6, 2017
- Yacht Devices at Boot Dusseldorf 2018 / January 30, 2018
- NMEA 2000 Wi-Fi Gateway support in Expedition 10 software / February 19, 2018
- Smart Relay: our first non-NMEA product / February 27, 2018