Firmware update for the Text Display YDTD-20 is released today. It is Instrument Display firmware with the 1.02i version number.
This update is recommended to all users. Changes in the new version:
- NEW: magnetic bearings are displayed when magnetic variation is not available;
- NEW: support proprietary Raymarine message with variation data (for old chart plotters).
We are also glad to inform, that Engine Monitoring firmware for the Display is in development, and will be released in the mid of August.
We are grateful to all users who share their comments and ideas and help us make our products better.
- Support of engine motor hours and filtering of the NMEA 2000 stream / June 29, 2016
- Review of our Instruments Text Display in SailBits / June 9, 2016
- Your own depth map with Voyage Recorder and ReefMaster / May 16, 2016
- Meet Yacht Devices at NMEA Conference in Naples, Florida / July 29, 2016
- Meet the NMEA 2000 Engine Gateway for Volvo Penta and J1939 engines / August 4, 2016
- Announce: Yacht Devices NMEA 2000 Bridge / August 25, 2016